Into the Forest

15:26

Director: Patricia Rozema
Starring: Ellen Page, Evan Rachel Wood, Max Minghella

I didn't end up going into work last Monday, i've been having a lot of issues with my back since my car accident so that day i was bed ridden. Time to catch up on some movies as that was literally all i could do.

I had been meaning to watch Into The Forest for ages, it came out in 2015. Evan Rachel Wood drew me to it to be honest, as she hasn't been in many films lately. She is one of my favourites ever since her performances in Thirteen and Running With Scissors, i'm a little obsessed. Also a fan of Ellen Page of corse!

From the trailer and description the only thing you know about this film is that a family of a dad and his two daughters live in the forest. A massive power outage happens and the people are forced to live off what supplies that have, the power outage also sends people a little crazy and they need to survive on their own in their isolated home.

I must admit i expected more from the story. I feel i was waiting for something better to happen and nothing really did. The trailer made it appear quite scary, I didn't know if it was an alien thing or a supernatural thing but again sort of ended with a dead end. I can't really go into anything else as it will cause spoilers but I wouldn't be in any rush to watch.

The only good thing is the acting, it still kept me in love with Evan which i was so happy with.

Into The Forest gets 2 stars!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM