Fifty Shades Darker

17:48

Director: James Foley
Starring: Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan, Eric Johnson

On Wednesday my girlfriends and I went to see the highly anticipated Fifty Shades Darker. It was the advanced screening and at the LUX cinema at Hoyts Carousel. Our tickets included luxurious seating, unlimited soft drink and popcorn, a girls night out goodie bag which was filled with makeup, magazines and rosehip oil and champagne on arrival! Becky didn't want hers so I gained 2 glasses - winning!

I was stressed about getting there early and probably pissed everyone off in doing so, I'm such a control freak. I could not wait to watch it, I had been thinking about this movie for 6 months! I even considered re-reading the book - who am I kidding, I literally have three books on the go at the moment no way was I going to fit in another one, especially one that I had already ready haha!

Without going into too many spoilers, Fifty Shades Darker makes you fall in love with Christian Grey. In Fifty Shades of Grey, I personally hated Christian, beating women for pleasure, no thank you. In the new movie he becomes more of a normal person and wants a normal relationship with Ana, thank the lord. Ana gets closer to Christian and finds out more about his past, Mrs Robinson and suddenly finds herself with a stalker and a creepy boss!

Fifty Shades Darker was incredible, I loved every minute of it. Because I am the biggest weirdo in the whole world, I'm dying to see it again. If I watch a really good film, I have to watch it all over again as soon as it has finished, so the fact that I can't see it again until I go back to the movies is killing me! I've watched all the trailers a million times just to get my fix.

Rita Ora surprised me in this one, she did so much better than the first! Hopefully learnt her own lines instead of having an ear piece in! Jamie Dornan's accent did not annoy me as much in this one, and his stubble made him soooo much sexier. He kisses Dakota's nipples - hmmm wonder how his wife feels bout that one! Also, another plus, the soundtrack is amazing!! Cannot wait to get my hands on it!! If you haven't yet seen it, see it as soon as possible!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM