Hello!

17:25

My name is Anna, I'm 23 years old from Perth, Western Australia. If you do know me, you will know my passion for films and to some people 'not so great' films. As soon as I have finished watching a movie, I have OCD in where I have to research everything about it, 'who stars in it and what other movies they have starred in/are staring in', 'where it was filmed', 'who directed it' and 'how long it took to film' - I need to know everything about it!

I decided to create this blog after my friend Pat was over last week, we spent a good amount of hours talking about what films we both had watched lately and going through my IMDB watch list discussing what each were about. We were joking around saying I should become a movie critic and I thought 'I SHOULD!' I've always wanted to create a blog and am so excited to document and share all my movie thoughts on here, here goes.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM