Insidious: Chapter 3

13:35

Director: Leigh Whannell
Starring: Dermont Mulroney, Stefanie Scott, Angus Sampson, Lin Shaye

Sorry again it's been a little while since I've blogged, I'm currently half way through True Detective and Orphan Black - my excuses always seem to be when i'm stuck in TV series!

Last Friday night, I finished my gym class and met my girlfriends back at mine for a few drinks and pizza. Well, that turned into a HUGE night featuring most of Rhys' friends that last till early hours of the morning. So Saturday, yes I was hungover, so very hungover. Rhys had left me in bed to help his parents, when I wok up I decided I couldn't actually get out of bed without being sick so I watched Insidious. - I realize that I sound like a massive alcoholic who suffers from insane hangovers, which is half true. I'm trying to be good now as I MUST get wedding body ready!! I'm also participating in Dry July this month, woo go me.

I am a huge fan of the Insidious movies, the first two scaring the hell out of me! The third installment is actually a prequel, you get to know more about Elise who is a psychic who can talk to the dead which is interesting. It focuses on a young girl Quinn  (Scott) who has lost her mother and goes on quests to find psychics to allow her to try and speak to her, however along the way has accidentally invited bad spirits in. Quinn finds herself in a bad accident that leaves her bed ridden with two broken legs and doesn't realize that a dark entity has attached itself to her - OH MY GOD the thing is so scary, this human like creature who cannot breathe and is all black and terrifying, not good to watch alone. The story goes on where Elise decides to help Quinn and free her from the entity.

I'm giving this one an average score because I definitely preferred the first two, however I guess it did it's job by scaring me lots :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM