TV SERIES - Orange Is The New Black

13:48

Creator: Jenji Kohan
Starring: Taylor Shilling, Danielle Brooks, Taryn Manning, Laura Prepon

Finally! Last night we finished Season 3! I was so happy to see Orange is The New Black after a year of waiting for this season the trailers leading up to the release were the biggest tease! Without ruining it for those who haven't seen/yet finished this season, it was so dark. I felt like LOTS of bad things happened and my emotions were running all over the place.

My favourite characters are Tasty and Morello, they make me laugh so much! I don't know how I feel about Piper now she's turned into a major prison gangsta. When I was in high school I was completely obsessed with Taryn Manning and her band BoomKat, I had to see every movie she was in. Taryn Manning plays Tiffany Doggett, a crack loving weirdo. You find out more about her personal story and it is really really sad. Season 3 also stars Australian Ruby Rose, who is known here for her DJ/Presenting skills. She looks amazing/has a resemblance to Justin Bieber, but her acting skills are still a little rough. She's the first actress that has made me warm to the Australian accent against the Amercian.

The ending has left a huge cliffhanger, well multiple cliffhangers now we have to wait until Season 4 which is said to be released June 2016 - waaaaaaaahhh! However, the last 5 minutes of the last episode left you feeling warm and fuzzy inside seeing each characters true personality.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM