TV SERIES - The Following

13:26

Creator: Kevin Williamson
Starring: Kevin Bacon, James Purefoy, Shawn Ashmore, Jessica Stroup, Sam Underwood

The Following has just finished it's 3rd series and I'm dying for the 4th to come out - very frustrating when all the research I've done isn't giving me any clues to when/if it comes out.

Kevin Bacon plays Ryan Hardy, an ex-cop who captures the most famous serial killer Joe Carroll (Purefoy) and puts him behind bars. Ryan soon finds out that Joe has escaped and the FBI encourages him to join the police force again. Ryan embarks on this crazy journey to finding Joe and along the way finds he has now recruited his own set of followers, he starts a cult of believers who are following his every command. Joe tries to reach out to Ryan by going after the ones that he loves including Joe's ex wife who Ryan began to have a fling with.

I don't want to write much more due to spoiling it, but if you love crime/thriller/drama/mysteries as much as I do, you will be obsessed with The Following! Kevin Bacon has become one of my favourite actors with his performances absolutely blowing you away.

I'm praying for season 4 and for it to happen soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM